Live Up To Your Calling!
Raise your life to the level of your calling. Don't continue living at the level of your convenience. Jack up your life to the level of God's mandate over your life. Whether you like it or not, there is a divine call and mandate of heaven over your life that you must give account for when you come face-to-face with the Father in eternity and you need to raise your life to the level of that divine mandate.
Many believers are living lower than the call of God upon their lives. They know they are called, they have a sense of the call, but have however chosen to stay at convenience level where their lives are not being driven and harnessed in accordance with the capacity that God has placed within them.
Beloved, the devil only recognizes you in the call and you are only untouchable to the enemy when you are living at the level of God's call over your life. It is your active operation in the calling that silences and terrifies the enemy. That is why he tries to batter people and make them unfit for destiny before they discover. However, you are privileged of God to be trained for your destiny and calling. Therefore, embrace it and jack up your life to the level of God's call for you.
There are two names a man bears:
1. The name men call you by virtue of your birth circumstances, problems or background.
2. The name of your destiny that God has called you. That is the name you must discover and fulfill.
You must make up your mind to discover that name and live by it. Heaven is expectant over your life and you must not disappoint.
Till next week, go and win with Jesus.
Rev Olusola Areogun
Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun is an ordained minister of the Gospel. He serves the will of God in this generation as Author, Teacher, Church Planter and Mentor of Leaders for the next generation with varied ministerial exposure and experience. He also serves as a father and cover to many up and coming ministries.
Latest from Rev Olusola Ayodele Areogun
- ARE YOU SENDABLE? From our Father's Heart (13/08/2017)
- Don't serve God carelessly - From our Father's Heart (02/07/2017)
- Keep your appointments daily with God - From our Father's Heart (16/07/2017)
- Embrace discipline! - From our Father's Heart (25/06/2017)
- If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land - From our Father's Heart (18/06/2017)