Dearly Beloved of God,
2017 God wants you to get it right in your walk with Him. Once you are able to get it right, it becomes easier for God to work with you. Let me show you some keys to getting it right so that you will be able to progress to the next stage which is getting better.
1. Discipline: You must discipline your mouth to say what God is saying. God will only work with His words. Jeremiah 1 verse 12 says “ Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.”
2. Watch your mouth: Learn to control and protect your mouth. Your mouth must be WORD-CONTROLLED. This is not a joke, this is my 34th year of obeying God's call. People are looking around and trying to find explanations about what is making things happen in Dream Centre. Some of you are hanging out in church without understanding the truths that make things happen. God is not watching your complaints, He is watching for His words. Some pastors think that there is something else that is making things work at the Dream Centre. There is nothing else apart FROM THE WORD OF GOD. Anything outside the Bible, the devil is there.
3. Search the Bible for what God has said
4. Begin to meditate upon them, memorize them, and store them in your heart until you know them by heart
5. Listen well in church for what God has said i.e. Prophecies. That is what God will do. Meditate on it, store it in your heart and memorize it.
6. Don’t speak in the heat of negative passion. Discipline your mouth to speak only what God has said. Be consistent until you see result. Result will come little by little and it will begin to accelerate. Be bold to declare what God has said.
7. Maintain Fellowship with the Holy Spirit and fellow believers. Separate from people that will attack what is in your heart.
Take these points and start a program now when it is not too late and when there is no pressure. Don't wait until there is a sickness before you find out what God has said concerning your health.
Build up your word bank now!
Till next week go and win with Jesus.
Rev Olusola Areogun.