It is 2017 Mercy! The Lord has spoken expressly to us concerning this year and there has been rain of Impartations upon us. All these impartations and Covenants will mark your life this year despite the situation around you. There might be evil reports but you must hold fast to the words that God has given us in the house for this year.
This year you must have the right spirit dressing. God will not give you what you are not prepared for; He will give you only what you are ready for. Dressing is crucial to times and season. There is cold season dress and hot season dress; dressing is crucial to occasions; dressing is crucial to events; dressing shows who you are; dressing reflects your position and status; dressing reflects positions; Dressing also determines your protections. Be correctly dressed.
In Numbers chapters 13 and 14, Caleb and Joshua had the right dressing to possess what the others ran away from―the Promised Land. There are spirits you will need to wear as garments in 2017. This year you will need the following dressings:
- Spirit of Accuracy: A spirit of precision that draws you with sharpness to where your things are. Concerning any matter, the two things you need to do is: get it right and get better. Don’t spend the bulk of your time getting it right, get it right on time and then keep getting better.
- Spirit of Faith: When the offer of God comes, you will only be able to take it by your faith. There are three kinds of faith the Bible talks of: no faith, little faith and great faith. God gave us a key for this year: God through the names of Jesus by faith. You must carry the spirit of faith―that nature that causes a man to believe deep inside that God with me, we will do it. Let your heart be filled with faith as you go into 2017. Don’t ask for valley in 2017, ask for mountains!
- Spirit of Truth: There are all kind of evil deception that the Bible says will take place in these last days but men with the spirit of truth will not be deceived. It takes the spirit of truth to protect a man when he interacts with deceptive men in the arena of life. You must wear that spirit this year.
- Spirit of Courage: It’s what makes a man to keep doing whats right even when he is afraid. Boldness is about making face, courage is a thing of the heart. A bold man can start a fight but a man of courage will actually end the fight. Before God takes you to a future, he works upon your heart to give you the kind of heart that can take the road.
- Spirit of Victory: The spirit of victory assures victory every time. Winning is an event, but a winner is a spirit. There is a difference between an event and a spirit. The spirit of victory does not say the enemy will not come, it just tells the enemy, “listen to me, you’ve picked the wrong opponent, get ready to lose because I am ordained to win.” And he will give it what it takes. The spirit of victory knows no defeat; Caleb carried it, Paul also carried it. You must carry it!
- Spirit of Life: There is a life that the enemy cannot steal.
- Spirit of Accountability: This spirit is what will do all that it takes lawfully at all times, while you are pleasing God. Daniel carried that Spirit, Joseph carried that spirit. There’s nobody that succeeds in life―legally or illegally―that does not face the accuser. The only person that the accuser will not face is a failure. But the minute you decide to join the rank of the successful, get ready for the accusation. Let your accountability be ready before the accusation comes. The spirit of accountability is the spirit that pays attention to details. People will call you all kind of funny names, but the right spirit will give you the future. Nobody has a future carrying wrong spirit.
Till next week, go and win with Jesus.
Rev. Olusola Areogun
Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun is an ordained minister of the Gospel. He serves the will of God in this generation as Author, Teacher, Church Planter and Mentor of Leaders for the next generation with varied ministerial exposure and experience. He also serves as a father and cover to many up and coming ministries.
Latest from Rev Olusola Ayodele Areogun
- ARE YOU SENDABLE? From our Father's Heart (13/08/2017)
- Don't serve God carelessly - From our Father's Heart (02/07/2017)
- Keep your appointments daily with God - From our Father's Heart (16/07/2017)
- Embrace discipline! - From our Father's Heart (25/06/2017)
- If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land - From our Father's Heart (18/06/2017)